We solve building envelope problems.
That is the core of our service and we stay focused on that goal. We want to make our clients’ lives easier by checking building envelope problems off the list of things to worry about.
We’re reinventing building envelope consulting.
Copeland Building Envelope Consulting embraces technology and innovation to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Your drawings are wonderfully clear.Judy Oates, Condominium Trustee
We bring extensive experience to the table, but also have a healthy level of skepticism about “the way things are done” and we’re dedicated to tirelessly re-engineering the process of building envelope consulting. We want to improve the experience for our clients, contractors, and other stakeholders in building envelope construction.
Your direct, honest and low-key non-confrontational approach was a breath of fresh air.Wayne Howe, R.S. Mowery & Sons
Leadership: Matthew Copeland, P.E., Principal
Mr. Copeland founded Copeland Building Envelope Consulting after spending over 15 years consulting on a wide variety of building envelope issues for some of the most respected firms in the industry.
An experienced building envelope consultant, Mr. Copeland has helped owners, architects, contractors, developers, property managers and attorneys throughout the United States to resolve their building envelope problems.
Notable projects Mr. Copeland has consulted on include:
- New York State Capitol (Albany, NY)
- Massachusetts State House (Boston, MA)
- SUNY Administration Building (Albany, NY)
- Harvard Tozzer Library (Cambridge, MA)
- Harvard Houghton Library, (Cambridge, MA)
- Lehigh University Center (Bethlehem, PA)
- MIT New House (Cambridge, MA)
- Harvard Biolabs (Cambridge, MA)
- Harvard William James Hall (Cambridge, MA)
- Asphalt Shingle Class Actions (multiple locations in the United States)
- The First Church of Christ, Scientist (Boston, MA)
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (Woods Hole, MA)
- Hunnewell Visitor Center (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Meier Hall at Salem State University (Salem, MA)
Thanks so much Matt. Your help was invaluable.Bob Herrmann, Staples
Mr. Copeland is a member of the 2018 Class of the Worcester Business Journal 40 Under Forty and a 2018 graduate of the MetroWest Leadership Academy.
If you’re interested, you can read more about Mr. Copeland’s background here.
Copeland Building Envelope Consulting specifically tailors our building envelope consulting services to each client, working with the client to solve their unique building envelope problems.
Read more about our building envelope consulting services.