As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our community, and the world at large, we are sharing this summary of the steps Copeland Building Envelope Consulting is taking in response.
This page was last updated on September 7, 2020.
We are open for business.
Copeland Building Envelope Consulting is open and providing services under the guidance of the Commonwealth’s Reopening Massachusetts Phase III plan.
However, we have modified the ways in which we provide services as described below.
Steps We Are Taking
We are consistently monitoring the guidance provided by leading health organizations, government authorities and industry organizations related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on the available information we are implementing appropriate precautionary measures to maintain the health and safety of our team, our clients and our project team partners.
Specific steps we are taking include:
- Our team is working remotely.
- We are limiting project site visits to only those that are essential.
- We endeavor to replace in-person meetings with online web meetings whenever practical; if in-person meetings are required we try to hold them outdoors.
- When we must visit a project site we practice social distancing, wear a mask, and endeavor to complete our services outdoors whenever practical.
- Team members must perform, document and submit a COVID-19 self-evaluation prior to any site visit.
- Team members must familiarize themselves with, and adhere to, any client, owner or contractor safety protocols and guidelines before visiting a project site.
- Team members do not visit project sites if they feel sick or show any symptoms of respiratory infection.
- We do not share physical items on site (tools, papers, business cards, etc.).
In addition to the above steps we are emphasizing stringent good hygiene measures including:
- frequent hand washing
- avoid touching face
- no shaking hands
- avoid touching frequently-touched objects (door handles, elevator buttons, etc.)
- frequently sanitize high-touch personal items (mobile phones, other electronic devices, vehicle interior surfaces, etc,) and workspaces (desk, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
COVID-19 resources relevant to our response efforts include the following.