Pushing the Envelope is the official podcast of Copeland Building Envelope Consulting. The show is about making buildings better. We’ll talk about architecture, engineering and construction as well as building science and how all of this goes into making more durable, comfortable and efficient buildings.
The show is hosted by CopelandBEC Principal Matthew Copeland, P.E. and new episodes are published monthly.
All episodes are available to stream below. Please also consider subscribing via your favorite podcast platform. Show notes from individual episodes are here.
#5: Air Barriers vs. Vapor Barriers – Fight! – Pushing the Envelope
- #5: Air Barriers vs. Vapor Barriers – Fight!
- #4: Drone Photography with Mindi Sokoloski of Multispectral Aerial Service
- #3: Roof Wind Design with Jennifer Keegan, Jim Kirby and Ben Meyer of GAF
- #2: Adrian Lowenstein of Skyline Windows on High Performance Construction, BERDO, Local Law 97, and Energy Codes
- #1: Ken Kiefer, High Performance Construction Academy Director, SIGA North America
Want to be a guest? Contact us.