We solve building envelope problems.
That is the core of our service and we stay focused on that goal. We want to make our clients’ lives easier by checking building envelope problems off the list of things to worry about.
We’re reinventing building envelope consulting.
Copeland Building Envelope Consulting embraces technology and innovation to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Your drawings are wonderfully clear.Judy Oates, Condominium Trustee
We bring extensive experience to the table, but also have a healthy level of skepticism about “the way things are done” and we’re dedicated to tirelessly re-engineering the process of building envelope consulting. We want to improve the experience for our clients, contractors, and other stakeholders in building envelope construction.
Your direct, honest and low-key non-confrontational approach was a breath of fresh air.Wayne Howe, R.S. Mowery & Sons
Copeland Building Envelope Consulting is made up of a talented group of professionals eager to make buildings work better. Meet the group here.
Since our founding in 2018 we’ve helped a wide range of clients solve their building envelope problems.
Universities and Institutions
- Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
- Jones Architecture
- Studio Luz Architects
- Atelier et Alia
- Hisel Flynn Architects
- Dietz and Company Architects, Inc.
- E P Management Corporation
- Janek Property Management
- Premier Property Solutions LLC
- Renzi Bulger Group, LLC
- Barkan Management Company, Inc.
- Advantage Property Management
- J A Wood Management
- The Albert Corporation
- Thayer & Associates, Inc.
- Myer Dana and Sons
- SBC2 Properties
- Davenport Asset Management
- Boston Luxury Interiors LLC
- DiBiase Homes
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Haycon Inc.
…and many more including commercial organizations, municipalities, attorneys and condominium associations.
Thanks so much Matt. Your help was invaluable.Bob Herrmann, Staples
Copeland Building Envelope Consulting specifically tailors our building envelope consulting services to each client, working with the client to solve their unique building envelope problems.
Read more about our building envelope consulting services.